Saturday, April 18, 2009

What a Weekend!!

WOW! i'm just gunna start out saying that....

Friday was Field Day, which means there were hundreds of kids running around campus like maniacs playing pointless games that steal your money....yep, thats Field Day...and me and Ryan spent the whole day outside grilling =D we had a blast...

i started out my Saturday by waking up to run a 5k...weird huh? i started pacing myself w/ Asia and i about died after 10 minuets. (she's a beast!) i am not built to run... -.- it felt good tho, i ran most of it and ended with a 36:02 for my time...not my best, but its ok

After the 5k i went home to work on my science fair project with j.j. It's due next week and we had like 5 months to work on it...and we just started it today...tomorrow i gadda run em'. Oh yeah, you dont know what it is, me and j.j. are building 2 solar water heaters and comparing how well they do at different times of the day. heres some pics:
While we were working...woah, all w's...so, While we were working on our science project the rest of my family and some others were packing up our house so we could move. yes, we're moving. me and j.j. ran ro some stores to get a pump and a science board, when we got home my house was a wreck D= now half of my room is in the other house is in the livingroom and the other half is at the other house....

No comments: