Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Making a Difference


Next years theme for Harvest Baptist Church is Making a Difference. Jude 22 says, "And of some have compassion, making a difference"
ok, so now you know what the pic above is for. But the cool thing is me and Bella made it! =D
here's the story, sunday morning my dad came up to me and told me that kev wanted me to make the pic for next years theme. so after church i went looking for ideas of a pic for "Making a Difference". after tons of ideas, and help from stamper, and about 9 versions of the pic above, we came up with that. i did the background and live tree and bella did the text and final touches.
we have tons of ideas still in our heads so hopefully we'll come out with more later!

2 comments:

Bella said...

Good luck with that bro!

ertlnet said...

Way cool! I like it! Actually I've been talking to dad about a simple design project for me. So simple, I have it mocked up, I just need you to put it in Illustrator, InDesign or something like that. I don't have the software to do it. I need to track down a font, then I'll give you a holler!