Thursday, April 16, 2009

A picture is worth 1,000 words...

yes, this is me "writing". But like i just told Ruthie, this is a "me note" so its gunna have pictures, few words and a lot of grammar/spelling errors......ok, so about the title. I think students should be allowed to turn in 2 pictures for a 2,000 word paper. So instead of writing 2,000 words about a volleyball game, this is what i would do:
And to be an over achiever i would throw in this pic to show how close the game was:

see? 3,000 words no sweat. and i rather look at 3 pictures than read 3,000 words. so not only does it help the student, but it helps the teacher also! see, im always thinking of others....

4 comments:

Ruthie :) said...

Yay! You just proved to the world your literate!!!

Jodi said...

Wow!! Luke, I am so impressed...too bad I am not your English teacher. :o)

Natalie said...

Thanks for letting me know you wrote on your blog! I'd rather look at your 3 pictures than read 3,000 words too . ..

Grace said...

LOL. Nice.