Saturday, February 20, 2010

5 Things I Hate About Formspring

Ok, i like formspring, but there are a few things i really hate. It's not like Formspring its self, but its what people do with it. here it goes:

1. "Haters" - Duh, everyone hates anonymous haters. A hater is someone who is insicure about himself, to scared to talk to someone in person, and cant find a way to express himself. So what does he do? He hides behind his computer screen asking people personal, stupid, or hateful questions to try and make himself feel better. I can understand not liking someone because they irritate you or something, but they should go up to them and talk about it instead of being a girl about it and hiding behind their computer screen. These people are like ninjas that cant fight. They're good at hiding, but they cant come out and defend themselves. Now what good is a ninja that cant fight? stupid haters. God loves you tho. =)

2. "Formspring Flirters" - UGH, these are the people that like each other and ask pointless questions back and fourth like, "Did you know that I am madly in love with you?". and of couse the other person will obviously answer something like, "AW, you're so sweet! of course i know that!". Then that person will ask a question back going something like, "Did you know I love you so much?!?!" and it just keeps going back and fourth like that all day! You know there's a thing called e-mail and facebook messages where you can say all that privately where all of us dont have to read it... no offense...

3. "Conversations" - Formspring is ment for people to ASK and ANSWER questions, not for people to send messages back and forth. Thats why people invented instant messaging. Instead of using Formspring you could try MSN, Google Chat, iChat, Facebook Chat, or AIM. If the "question" you are posting on someones formspring doesn't end with a "?" then dont post it -.-

4. "Painful Backgrounds" - When i go to someones profile page and they have one of those optical illusion pictures that looks like its moving it really irritates me.. now kyle, I'm not talking about yours... ok I am, CHANGE YOUR BACKGROUND IT HURTS MY EYES! thats not the only kind though, there's also the really small repeated pictures, those could hurt the eyes too.

5. "Anonymous" - When someone asks you a question about themselves or about something you're doing later, but doesnt leave their name. Like, "Hey, you wanna hang out at the mall later?". Sure... Who are you??? Or when they're like, "Do you like my eye color?". I have no idea dude, tell me who you are! Whats even worse though is when someone answers it. Like, "Hey, do you like me?" and they answer,"Yeah! Who are you tho?". I think thats just kinda dumb...

Ok, so dont get me wrong. I like Formspring, but if you avoid doing those five things I guarantee Formspring will be a much better place! XD on a side note, you can ask me a question here on my blog by entering your question in the textbox toward the bottom of the sidebar over there-->
just sayin....

3 comments:

Bella said...

Wow 2 of those things are me.. Sorry I do things you don't like. :(

Little Jedi Man said...

its ok, im sure i do things that you, and others, dont like =/

Ruthie :) said...

Yeah. It's official. Your blog is cooler than mine. Even someone at school told me so. I wanted to cry. :'(