Tuesday, August 04, 2009

SkEwL...


dude, ok...here is my SENIOR schedule...


8:10-8:20 i have home room in the caff w/ miss Plonk

1st hr: Psychology w/ Plonk again! i hope the first thing we learn is how to spell it w/ out spell check...

2nd: yearbook with miss Carry! Wiglz is in this class w/ me! woot, we're gunna cause trouble....

3rd: DUDE! INTERNSHIP WITH UY! (on M/W/F) GUAM HISTORY WITH T TOMPS! (T/TH)
i cant wait for these classes

4th: Government and economics w/ Novak...sounds like a cool class...

5th: LUNCH! i get an A in this class! XD

6th: Life skills with PASTOR JOE!!

7th: english w/ miss cary! woot! no wiglz tho :(

8th: INTERNSHIP WITH UY AGAIN!!!!!!

ok, this is like, one school year im actually looking forward to...weird huh? but yeah, i kinda am but kinda not... so wutev's...

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm glad you're looking forward to this year and that you got a good schedule. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you to be in English class with Wiglz (I think he's sorry too :-), but you're with Mike and Bella and a bunch of other great people. :-)

Natalie said...

And on the first day of English class we're going to review how to spell "school." :-)

Bella said...

We have 2 classes together!
Gov andddd English!
I'm the only senior in 3rd hour MWF Yearbook I think. LU!

Little Jedi Man said...

sweet! me n mike will survive together i guess...
and the regular way to spell skewl is so boring...
and to bella...what do u have 2nd hr...y cant u have yrbk then? and what did ur mom say?

jonefre said...

sounds like a sweet schedule ! have fun