Thursday, May 14, 2009

plans?

Ever plan on something and it totally didnt even happen?...yeah, thats me. For one, i ordered my guns last thursday...and they were suppose to be here today, but evike couldnt ship internationally when the order is over 100 bucks. So i shipped it to jenni in the states and they couldnt ship right away because they needed the credit card holders contact info -.- so to make a long story longer, they shipped two of the three guns and the other one went on backorder cause the sold out -.- then i just upgraded to a better one for free...so the one didnt ship till today ='[
also today, my driving test got moved till next week -.- arg! but God did it for a reason, maybe the guy that took my place dodged an oncomming car and hit a telephone pole.....

1 comment:

Ruthie :) said...

Hey! I'm glad God is teaching you something out of these random situations!!
I love the way you write!
It makes me laugh! It is so characteristic of you!